WindowBlinds

Haku Mioje said:
i like that program is it a free one or does it cost, well never mind ill find some way to get it free no matter what.

you have to pay for it but i torrented it. yes TORRENTED. i have raped the eyes of the viewers for here we can't talk about that :rolleyes:

Style XP looks promising lol, but i just found a nice theme in WindowBlinds :p....and still, wont solve my transpanency problems, i realised i cant do it lol...still will have a look into it later thoguh

Matt

try using skin studio. you can create your own skin in there i just cant figure it out yet, but i know you can make it transparent in there

Haku Mioje said:
try using skin studio. you can create your own skin in there i just cant figure it out yet, but i know you can make it transparent in there

that thing is way to complicated lol.

ok so its not just me thats good at least im not alone in this world. im going to end up figuring it out i have the guide for it printed out.

style xp is nice, like it was said before, its not free. thats it's only downside.

However, it does have a 15 day trial. when its uninstalled after teh trial, the things you changed with it remain.

Ronco Rox said:
to tell you the truth, i have had the full version of windows blinds and it sucks compared to style xp.

the beauty of style xp is that it doesn't run in the background or doesnt need to be ran to have your theme or visual theme. it uses the resource file in your windows folder instead of program leaving your cpu free.

with style xp you can navgate everything so easily. mouse pointers, themes, sounds, transparency on certain windows (in your case)

heres a screenie by what i mean. it litterally takes your resource folder and makes it into a navigation program. pretty sweet if you ask me.
untitledat6.jpg
What visual style is that? (Not the StyleXP thing, but the taskbar)?

i will never DL styleXP ever again, it messed up my computer, wouldnt let me remove it and F***ed with my settings, i had to remove the program in safe mode to get it off of my computer

Back
Top Bottom