Tattoos

kjman87

Daemon Poster
My other post got me thinking, does anyone else have a tattoo?

I have one,
My Right Calf. its a trible I drew up, ill get a pic of it later as I am at work right now...but I was just wondering. What does it mean to you...

Mine just symbolizes how things kind of interwind and stuff...

Moved the other thread for you.

Yeah, got myself a tribal tattoo on my right calf; got it as an 18th Birthday gift to myself. Nothing spectacular, just usual stuff, but that's what I wanted. I'll get a pic or 2 up later.

hahah thanks for moving it
and thats crazy that you have one on your right calf to...i never have seen anyone with one and now you have one there too...first response...

I've got a couple, at one time i was trying to post the one on my back in the tattoo gallery but i couldnt take a picture of it myself lol. The other one is on my wrist.

Yeah, I got a couple...one on my right calf too....lol
On my right calf....
skull.jpg

On my right upper arm....
realtattoo.JPG
realtattoo.jpg

Realtattoo.JPG

realtattoo.JPG

I, strangly enough.. have an Avril Lavigne type of star on the bottom of my back... only small.

those are cool tat's guy's, it must be real painful to have the real big ones done though huh ?

My Calf:
tat.jpg

One I drew Last year, thinking about getting that on my Left shoulder blade:
tat2.jpg

what do you think

oh and tattoos dont hurt as much as you would think in some locations...like my calf...I FELL ASLEEP!

oh and sorry for the $hitty quality...Camera phone...ill get real ones at some point

Ð88 said:
That is nice man......I like the skull in it.

Well, the tattoos don't hurt as much as you think, like the one on my calf didn't hurt that much. The one on my arm was slightly more painful, especially when he brought out the shading needle that is made up of 7 tiny needles arranged flat like a paintbrush. That hurt a little, but it still wasn't bad. Really feels like someone is scratching you with really sharp fingernails.

Then after, it just feels like a sunburn for about a day. And believe me, I've had sunburn that hurt a lot more than my tattoos did.

Back
Top Bottom