Ebay, anyone use it for a business?

Don't bother trying to start an ebay business man.....everyone and their brother is doing that now and it's so hard to make money because there are so many people doing it. You'll have to sell your products at rock bottom lowest prices to even get people to look at it.

And what you are looking for is called a dropshipper. You use their product pictures and descriptions to post on ebay and sell the product. Your customer pays you, then you take their shipping address and give it to this company along with payment for the product and they ship it right to your customer's door with your business name on it. Simply put.

But it's not all pie and candy, selling stuff on ebay like you think it is. It's just like a real business, you have to do research and work to find out what is selling the best on ebay, which changes all the time. If you want to be successful, that is.

Yeah, I think I'll just wait til im in college and open a computer repair shop or something. For a week I was selling wholesale lists, but its kinda dumb as they were real wholsalers but you had to buy in huge bulk. That made $200 or so, but half of teh auctions were people thinking they were getting the item that the list was for. So I quit that.

I *kinda* have a bussiness,my back shed is full of PC parst and pieces and i just sell that,about 4 a week,anbout 50-100 a week

I get the parts from old computers,Council Cleanup,From friends,The Rubbish tip,Anywhere i can

Back
Top Bottom