Vista Question

^>Wrong! Vista is not released til the end of month! They either have a selling liscence of Vist OR, it's obtained illegally.<^

mayorredbeard said:
Seeing as you can buy it on overclockers, i think its safe to assume its been publicly released.
You cant buy it from there yet, you can just pre-order

yeh iv pre-ordered mine,even tho its coming out at the end of the month, prob wont get it untill like a week or 2 after the release date

Just to update you guys/gals on this. Ive just got my pcpro mag in the post today, and it appears that not all versions can be upgraded. Ive double checked the info on Microsofts website and found this, so hopefully it will clear up a few questions for upgrading. Basically if you have XP home you can upgrade to any vista pack. However things are a bit awkward if your going from XPpro to a vista home pack. Take a look here to check for yourself. HTH.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready/upgradeinfo.mspx

Let's see...I could put Windows 98 on my computer and I bet you it will work with a clean install.

lhuser said:
Let's see...I could put Windows 98 on my computer and I bet you it will work with a clean install.
And your point is?? The lad was asking about upgrade paths

Back
Top Bottom