Good score or not?1

I just ran 3dmark 05 and got...637...but I have the freeware version so I couldnt edit anything and I have nVidia 6100 on-board Grapics...but how much better would it be if I got a 7600GT, which I want to get...and I thought I got a decent system...its new...

I just got it in oct:
AMD X2 4600+
2 GB Ram
K2BC51G/PV Mobo (dont know what that means cause its a gateway MOBO)
that kinda upsets me.... :tear:

Well consider this, before i got my new 7600GT, i had a 6500...which is basically the same as the onboard 6100....and i could hardly run any newer game, from San Andreas to Battlefield 2...once i got the 7600GT, i can run nearly all games at a reasonable resoultion and graphics setting, with a good FPS. It sure is worth the upgrade, i highly recommend it...If you have more money to spend, go for either a 7950..or even more, an 8800...coming from an onboard 6100 you won't be dissapointed..

Matt

Mattyl110792 said:
More demanding graphics for the newer cards....

And to Bullzi, i am meaning that the score above is my new card lol....always been stuck with either onboard, or a crappy 6500...finally got a 7600, it's great for me...

Matt

haha wow ok i thought you were getting a new one for that would be a better score, lol nvm then

bullzi said:
haha wow ok i thought you were getting a new one for that would be a better score, lol nvm then

Lol, one day...i always seem to be a couple of years behind the technology ;)

Matt

Might catch up one day..

well if i did the 3d mark 06 test how much of a change u think i would get? i have the 7600 GS? im thinking a big change in score?

Well i think the GS is a bit worse than my GT, so you will probably be looking at a mid 2000's...thats only an estimate, not 100%

Matt

Back
Top Bottom