just a little advice... please? lol

Break it down like this...

Straight up ask them. But with me it helped when my dad told me to do it first :p

Just be like hey mom or dad, I think I want to get my ear pierced. I want to do this because it looks cool, and is painless, and if I dont like it, or if you dont like it, it cant be taken out with out so much as a scar.

And if they do make you take it out, just be like its my body, and its not permenant like a tattoo, so just give it a chance.

Anyone, can do it really anywhere. I got my first two professionally done with a gun. I did the third one by myself :p (two in the left ear one in the right). The one myself actually hurt. But I did it right, all of them right, and not one has been infected. And the ironic thing is that the one I did myself is straighter through then my professionally done ones. Why? Because I could feel where it was going, they just kinda shot it though asking where you wanted it. They angled both of them, they werent a straight shot; mine is.

As for where it is pierced, it really doesn't matter depending on how origional you are. Though the stereotypical thing to do is get it in your left ear first, and the skaters and snowboarders and doing both at once, and going with the same earing as me in both ears...

Sorry, camera phone, you can hardly see it.

0111071902cd5.jpg

You snowboard, so stereotypically you could get it in both ears but I dont know what your "click" is doing. But high school gangs are the gay. Just fyi.

Anyways, when you get the actual piercing, just get a stud and keep with it. It'd hurt to put in a 12-16 guage like mine, in a newly pierced ear.

I can answer any questions, but this was so broad, I wasnt sure that I explained it right lol sorry.

Edit-
this is my bottom earing.

Then I have a stud in the right ear and top left.

ArrizX said:
Break it down like this...

Straight up ask them. But with me it helped when my dad told me to do it first :p

Just be like hey mom or dad, I think I want to get my ear pierced. I want to do this because it looks cool, and is painless, and if I dont like it, or if you dont like it, it cant be taken out with out so much as a scar.

And if they do make you take it out, just be like its my body, and its not permenant like a tattoo, so just give it a chance.

Anyone, can do it really anywhere. I got my first two professionally done with a gun. I did the third one by myself :p (two in the left ear one in the right). The one myself actually hurt. But I did it right, all of them right, and not one has been infected. And the ironic thing is that the one I did myself is straighter through then my professionally done ones. Why? Because I could feel where it was going, they just kinda shot it though asking where you wanted it. They angled both of them, they werent a straight shot; mine is.

As for where it is pierced, it really doesn't matter depending on how origional you are. Though the stereotypical thing to do is get it in your left ear first, and the skaters and snowboarders and doing both at once, and going with the same earing as me in both ears...

Sorry, camera phone, you can hardly see it.

0111071902cd5.jpg

You snowboard, so stereotypically you could get it in both ears but I dont know what your "click" is doing. But high school gangs are the gay. Just fyi.

Anyways, when you get the actual piercing, just get a stud and keep with it. It'd hurt to put in a 12-16 guage like mine, in a newly pierced ear.

I can answer any questions, but this was so broad, I wasnt sure that I explained it right lol sorry.

Edit-
this is my bottom earing.

Then I have a stud in the right ear and top left.

lol, not a gang dude, just kinda i dunno, just me and my friends, my crew, my guys, lol, but yeah anyway, thanks that really helped, i think my parents will give in, hopefully

Dude, I was like 12 when my dad TOLD Me to do it.

He was just kinda like ya "koby, you should pierce your ear". I was just like well, I kinda wnated too but, idk, and then he called me a pussy so I did it :p

But yeah dude, its cool, and honestly, if you don't like the looks of it, you can just pop it out.

And saying this in the least possible gay tone: you would actually probably look pretty cool with an earing like mine. I wouldnt wear a stud if I were you.

again, that was with the least possible gay tone... hahaha

ArrizX said:
Dude, I was like 12 when my dad TOLD Me to do it.

He was just kinda like ya "koby, you should pierce your ear". I was just like well, I kinda wnated too but, idk, and then he called me a pussy so I did it :p

But yeah dude, its cool, and honestly, if you don't like the looks of it, you can just pop it out.

And saying this in the least possible gay tone: you would actually probably look pretty cool with an earing like mine. I wouldnt wear a stud if I were you.

again, that was with the least possible gay tone... hahaha
lol, yeah i know what you mean, im not exactly sure what im gonna get yet, i still gotta convince my parents lol, but i got it down to "if your mom says its ok, then its fine" so i just got some major sucking up to do lol

Or get the Ok, and next time you go to a salon or the mall, just get it done yourself.

Wait, you gotta have a parent sig huh? Got any friends that are 18, lol?

my mom told me to get mine done the first time...

then when I did it again on my own when I got my cartlidge pierced and guaged it...she was WTF...hahaha

0 is what gets parents angry...16-14 which is what I have now...they dont even notice hahaha

Ask your parents. Some will approve, some won't. Just depends what they think.

My dad doesn't like it, but I never really cared because I never really cared much about piercings.

yeah see thats thte thing is that one, i dont care what my parents think, i should bea ble to do whatever i want, but i do listen to them, adn i dont see why not, its safe, painless, and i can take it out if i want. plus my moms ears are pierced, what a hypcrite!

boardordi3 said:
yeah see thats thte thing is that one, i dont care what my parents think, i should bea ble to do whatever i want, but i do listen to them

do respect them though listen to what they say there really not just trying to piss you off...took me till when I was 20 to realize that hahaha...but hey if they dont agree you can do what I did for a little while after I guaged it...just kinda cover it with like a hoodie or something when they are around...plus in the middle of winter its easy to get away with...that way by summer when they see it the hole will already be healed and you can take it out and put it back in no pain and no worrying about the hole closing up immediatly...

Back
Top Bottom