Ebay, anyone use it for a business?

superman22x

Golden Master
Hey all, this is my fourth attempt at posting, but anyway, I have always wanted an ebay business, and thought maybe you guys could help. I have been looking for sources of goods, but have never found any good ones. Could you guys help? Also the wierd section, people selling cans of red bull for $1500, banana phones for $8000, and snow for $$$$. You guys have any ideas for that? We dont have any snow here yet, I live near the border of wisconsin, in IL.

Anyway, any ideas would be great!!

To be a good eBay sales person, you have to have connections to discount warehouses and manufacturing companies.

either go to actual auctions around you and get items there to resell or get hooked up with a a company, like what arrizx said

No, I think there are other ways, but I just need to find a good source, or sell something wierd in the wierd section.

Well, the only thing I can think of is either make your own stuff and sell. Or find random crap in your basement to sell. But to make decent money, you will need lots and lots of random crap.

Back
Top Bottom