Im crying here...

Save a good 100.

I may just do that. Hmmm, I still have a bit of research to do bwtween the two.

I decided on the e6400 just because of shipping costs and tax.

It'd be smarter, because I still have a few "big items" id like to get.

One being a much needed punching bag thats just short of 200 bones.

Haha anyways, yeah, now lets just convince my parents. Every time I try and get something computer or even car audio related, there is some dumbass remakr about school.

She made it again tonight, but semester is over in a week, so if i get out on a good start, she wont have any excueses :p

Internet machine? SHould take no longer then 30 mins to wipe up its a internet computer.

Arrizx I wouldn't build a new computer if your content. Sure its a dell just toss it in a different case and get a new MOBO boom no longer a dell.

You might even be able to flash your bios so it doesn't even recongize as a dell. With a case change you'll never know the difference.

Nik00117 said:
Internet machine? SHould take no longer then 30 mins to wipe up its a internet computer.

Arrizx I wouldn't build a new computer if your content. Sure its a dell just toss it in a different case and get a new MOBO boom no longer a dell.

You might even be able to flash your bios so it doesn't even recongize as a dell. With a case change you'll never know the difference.

I do agree on the idea if your content just save your money, it always sucks to be like man I wish I didn't buy that then I could get this!

dude go the whole nine yards, its so worth it, just to sit back next to you computer and just be like yea I built that and know everything about that. It's a DELL!! come on do it man, Ihuser posted some really good parts go with him. It's fun, especially after your all done, just sit back and relax, and plus when your friends or g/f comes over you can just be like "yea its better than yours and I built it" and just start going on if they don't know anything about computers and they will be like Whoa! but just have fun with it man.

I would just save your money if I were you, if you are content on your computer's performance. So what if it's a Dell, it works fine doesn't it?

Nik00117 said:

Unless he gets a case with a window, but yea that may be somthing you could do, though i have never heard of someone doing it successfully,

If i were in your position i would get a new Mobo /and Case

If it were me...Id do nothing, wait till the summer when you can get a job again...work some NICE hours, but still ahve time to hang out...at the end of the summer build yourself a NICE comp from all those NICE hours and be content for another period of time!

Back
Top Bottom