YAY job as a network engineer

DJ-CHRIS1

Golden Master
So yesterday it was finalized. In feburary for coop, I will be a Network Engineer for the IT team of a medical research department (Mainly drug trials) in a hospital. It's great at my age to have such a great position, and even be trusted around this infomation..

cool i wanna ask a quick question cos im young (16) and i am thinking of training to be a computer/network engineer what qualifacations do you have or need to have to do any of theese

that sounds like a really cool job. You sure know a heck of a lot about network stuff and I think you realyl deserve that job. Congrats!

muz379 said:
cool i wanna ask a quick question cos im young (16) and i am thinking of training to be a computer/network engineer what qualifacations do you have or need to have to do any of theese
I don't have any qualifications but I have experience and 2 great letters of reference from doing the work I have done. Typically they would be looking for mainly CCNA and MCSE for this kind of work however (for basic stuff).

And this is a coop not a job as well, i wish it was a job.

DJ-CHRIS said:
And this is a coop not a job as well, i wish it was a job.

COOP is great, I am currently working with a company that develops Line amps for Telephone system, you guys ever here of FIOS by Verizon, yep they work with that, Motorola or Scientific Atlanta cable boxes...yep that too....

you get soo much expierence doing COOP and you get great networking out of it too
my job: I actually help to develop and implement test systems and do engineering test board layouts and test programs and stuff...I also do some bench testing for them...playing with >$1mill worth of equiptment is crazy...

GOOD LUCK MAN!!!

Back
Top Bottom