just a little advice... please? lol

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
okay, so to kinda signify our click, me and like 5 of my friends are gonna get an ear pierced, and i have no idea what to do, where to go, where to get it pierced, and how to ask my parents lol, i dunno
thanks

1. Sit there and get it pierced...
2. Most malls have a jewelry store, right? Start there.
3. Left ear lobe.
4. I'd say if you're any older than 16, just do it. They'll either approve, or just be pissed, but it'll wear off. If you're any younger than that, I'd suggest you wait. Just my opinion though.

15 3/4 lol? and yeah thats exactly what i was thinkin of but my parents would have a major fit, and no places will let you do it without your parents :mad: !

do it yourself! all you need to do is get like a bag off frozen peas and numb your ear and then get a apple behind your ear and a needle (make sure it is sterilized) and WAM. all done

jibber said:
do it yourself! all you need to do is get like a bag off frozen peas and numb your ear and then get a apple behind your ear and a needle (make sure it is sterilized) and WAM. all done
EL oh EL...

my advice is dont get it pierced =P (i know it doesnt help) but it would help if u just wait till ur 16 and ask for it as a present for uyr Bday LOL just a though

Steemax said:
EL oh EL...
my advice is dont get it pierced =P (i know it doesnt help) but it would help if u just wait till ur 16 and ask for it as a present for uyr Bday LOL just a though

I got my ear peirced when I was like 12...then let it close up...then got it re done...guaged it that time to be a 0...let it close up as much as its going to which is now about a 16....which is only slightly bigger then a normal hole...my advice...wait this notion will pass...ohh and as far as tattoos goo...def wait till your atleast 18...I have one...I however do not regret that at all...(oh and im 20 now)

jibber said:

Which would mean the response from his 'rents will be even worse. ;)

Boardordi3:

Any parent would prefer it (if they had to choose between the two) if you got it done professionally. Surely some of your friends (most probably only girls judging by your age) have piercings; ask them where they got them done and ask around a bit. Also ask around for any tips on keeping the piercing clean; obviously you'll be given instructions once you've got it done but all knowledge is helpful. Afterall, getting an infection looks nasty, is extremely painful, and could lead to you having to take it out again anyway.

Using salt water to clean it supposedly helps, but if you're up for taking on a bit of pain, use surgical spirit (which you should be able to get from any drug store or pharmacy); I used it during the healing process and it worked nicely. Just make sure you've got a towel to bite on or something. :p

As for where to get it; just go for getting a stud in your ear lobe. Short, pain free, and easy to look after.

Best of luck.

Slayer said:
Which would mean the response from his 'rents will be even worse. ;)

Boardordi3:

Any parent would prefer it (if they had to choose between the two) if you got it done professionally. Surely some of your friends (most probably only girls judging by your age) have piercings; ask them where they got them done and ask around a bit. Also ask around for any tips on keeping the piercing clean; obviously you'll be given instructions once you've got it done but all knowledge is helpful. Afterall, getting an infection looks nasty, is extremely painful, and could lead to you having to take it out again anyway.

Using salt water to clean it supposedly helps, but if you're up for taking on a bit of pain, use surgical spirit (which you should be able to get from any drug store or pharmacy); I used it during the healing process and it worked nicely. Just make sure you've got a towel to bite on or something. :p

As for where to get it; just go for getting a stud in your ear lobe. Short, pain free, and easy to look after.

Best of luck.

thanks dude, best answer i got so far, im not 100% sure i wanna do it yet, but im leanin towards it, and if i dont like it, it will always grow back in, so im good all the way around

Back
Top Bottom