Why dont we have?

yeah there was the oil cooled computer. I think it was by mooseman and some other guy(s?) whos name I can't remember.
I thought about doing something, but in the end it comes down to not having enough money to spend and/or lack of interest. Modding my case would be kinda cool I guess, but I don't really see a point since I don't really care what my case looks like.

Yeah we have plenty, just check out the hardware forum.

I think there is a difference between people who have great technology knowledge and those who build modded pc cases with lasers and lights etc

yeah as above setishock does a lot of case modding , dunno if youve seen his forum http://computervitals.com/ and anyway i thought this forum was to help people mainly . plus building and doing custum case jobs is different to having the techno knowledge some of our members have , i used to know a guy who could do custum case jobs but he has no clue about the internal components like mobo hdd cpu etc

^^ his forums good , not as busy as this but like i said he does a lot of custum case jobs which i think is good

Back
Top Bottom