firefox??

EcLiPsE said:
I just get a lot of this page can not be displayed and I know my connection is fine. One more question will the 2 browsers conflict with each other if I have them both?

Nah, they shouldn't...i have IE7, Firefox and Opera all running and no conflicts...and i usually alternate between Firefox and Opera, because there are pages that one will load that the other won't and vice versa....Just try them all and see which you like most and stick with it :)

Good Luck,

Matt

PaperPlunger said:
Firefox FTW
I like firefox but you cant access MS DL's and such with it and hree at work it wont let me install some plugins for FF so I need to use IE to view those pages too...

kjman87 said:
I like firefox but you cant access MS DL's and such with it and hree at work it wont let me install some plugins for FF so I need to use IE to view those pages too...
I have no problems with this, strange :confused:

It said when I downloaded it that it was invalid or corrupt do I need to save it somewhere special?

EDIT: I figured it out.

Half of you said something like, "I have firefox cause it's better."

You offer no reason, nor no proof of why you think this. Some of you said you like firefox and offered a reason, but no proof. So all of your opinions should more or less be ignored. If your going to make an argument, make a statement, support it with facts, and relate the facts to your argument. What do I use personally? I use FireFox.

I use FireFox because I like the layout of the tabbed browsing more. I also enjoy the extensions it offers, and the themes. Several themes can be found on www.FireFox.com, along with extensions. If you have IE7 though, it's not worth the transition. Ironically, FireFox runs on more versions of Windows then does IE7 (Source: Firefox and IE7's respective websites) . However, one very nice feature that IE7 has is that the tabs, can be reordered, can also be previewed on a page with clickable thumbnail displays of each open tab. IE7 also has beefier RSS Feed options (Source: gizmodo.com).

Both are even in security more or less, and the only way you'll encounter a problem in either of them is if your doing something stupid like downloading illegaly cracked software (Source: cnet.com). If you have IE7 and are used to it, their is no noticeable difference in anything in firefox. For a brakedown comparison, as well as the results of reviews from multiple respected websites, see http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/feature/frankenfight-ie7-vs-firefox-2-209938.php.

Back
Top Bottom