Cocaine on 100% of Irish Euros

PCNoob said:
Yep, I thought it was funny too, but it just indicates what we all know snorting still goes on!!, *gasp* shock, horror, what is bad news is that many many more girls & young women in England [& other countries?] do this too, & if they continue long term, apparently it could affect them & their unborn children, very worrying!

mammikoura said:
that's if they actually will fit into the cockpit.

Actually, not all hardcore gamers are fat couch potatoes. Most of the Pro-Gamers that I've seen are rather fit.

LOL, hireing gamers to fly helicopters lmao playing the game will be nothing like doing it for real

There is always news stories like this going round, however you actually have to look at the stats.

It only looked at 45 used bank notes, granted the percentages would be still be quite high, but it would have a far greater impact if it had taken samples say from 1000 bank notes, again the area where they took the sample would have to be considered too, for example if the notes were taken from an inner city bank, then the likelihood of there being traces of charlie would be higher.

There was a recent study that something like 90% of banknotes had herpes on them or something like that, I will try and track down the story later.

alvino said:
Actually, not all hardcore gamers are fat couch potatoes. Most of the Pro-Gamers that I've seen are rather fit.

thats true, I play quite much (and I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty good compared to the average gamer when it comes to fps games) and yet I'm not fat. :D Though then again the other alternative is a skinny dude with huge glasses. And I don't really fit into that description either. :D
But as you know kids who do nothing but play games might end up being a little bigger than kids who play sports regularly etc.

GlasseyeUK said:
It only looked at 45 used bank notes, granted the percentages would be still be quite high, but it would have a far greater impact if it had taken samples say from 1000 bank notes.

yeah I noticed that too. A research with 45 bank notes.. seems kinda like a small percentage. It's like if you would want to do a research on the amount of fat people, you go to the street and the next 5 people you see are fat so you come to the conclusion that everyone in that country is fat.

exactly what I was going to say...

a VERY small sample to be saying that 100% of bank notes have coke traces.
45 ofout of what about 45 million notes in circulation (only a guess)!!

now that I thought about it, though seems very unlikely but it would be possible that they would have taken all 45 from the exactly same place. That would mean that even if only a few of the notes had touched cocaine it would have probably left traces on the other notes too if the notes touched eachother. Though I kinda doubt this since it would be an extremely unproffessional way of doing an experiment like this..

Back
Top Bottom