What is the best place to buy e-gold

eapro

In Runtime
Paypal banned my credit card so I need some e-gold.
Where is the best place to buy and deposit e-gold with my credit card?

alvino said:
Why did Paypal ban your credit card?
I deposited like $600 and for some reason they said there is "unusual" activity. My $600 is still stuck in there because they "limited" my account.

I have to send they a bunch documents in order to regain normal access. I HATE PAYPAL!!!, they are convenient but their security system is really archaic.

I know, I just never got around to it. Now I need to pay someone urgently so can you please tell me of a good place to buy e-gold?

I'm not sure which ones are reputable when I did a seach.

eapro said:
I deposited like $600 and for some reason they said there is "unusual" activity. My $600 is still stuck in there because they "limited" my account.

I have to send they a bunch documents in order to regain normal access. I HATE PAYPAL!!!, they are convenient but their security system is really archaic.
Paypal are a pain to deal, hope you can get it re opened, they wouldn't open mine again!

Have you tried e-gold.com?

People actually use eGold? (joking)

I just haven't saw "Pay with eGold" or whatever buttons in many places around the Internet lately... but I didn't know Paypal closed accounts. :confused: Can you link a bank account to it and withdraw to that bank account or anything? (I don't know what the restrictions are on stuff like that).

Back
Top Bottom