Why dont we have?

G35x

Golden Master
I know I havent been here for the longest time, but has this place ever had any "real" computer people. No I'm not calling anyone out. I'm talking about the crazy guys, the people who built sick computers on the daily. I cant seem to get past the fact that for a huge place like this, we dont have any real customisers..I've looked on some forums, and they tend to have people that make there own acrylic cases, custom cut fans, and all sorts of stuff. Some of the cases, and custom work, is out of this world. Just wondering, have we had any "big" projects happen at Cf in the past? And if not, why dont we get members like that? I dont see why we dont :(

The only guy that actually did stuff, rather then just know things, was Setishock, and he got ran out.

I actually feel bad about that now.

Other then that.... We only have people that know their stuff. Then again this is a younger based forum. Plus the older guys stick the forums with freedom. I belong to forums just because they are fun, with the pics, sigs, attachments, av's, and just having a good atmosphere.

THis place is pretty dull. When it comes down to it, im only here to chat with people. And obviously keep the place clean, but there is no freedom here, so no one really stays...... Because it gets old staying here to help, and not have any fun when you don't know anyone.

Yeah, I kinda see what ya mean. Its just hard to believe being #1 on google when typing computer forums, we never had someone pull a super project and post pics and what not. We had those that claimed they were doing it, and then ran off after 3 posts aha.

Well, I did a couple of things, but to do sick jobs, I need sick money and a job...which is not available ATM. As soon as paychecks comes in, I plan to do an acrylic job on the front of my PC...and finish up the other one. Dang, I could possibly end up having an outmod of the case!

And I stick here for the heck of helping...when I feel like it. Sometimes, I find boring days boring when my brain farts.

I want to join one of the more upscale case forums, but I dont plan to make a case or buy a new one anytime soon, so I dont see the point. Right now my case is still preety nice, has the window, some neons, and fans..

G35x said:
I know I havent been here for the longest time, but has this place ever had any "real" computer people. No I'm not calling anyone out. I'm talking about the crazy guys, the people who built sick computers on the daily. I cant seem to get past the fact that for a huge place like this, we dont have any real customisers..I've looked on some forums, and they tend to have people that make there own acrylic cases, custom cut fans, and all sorts of stuff. Some of the cases, and custom work, is out of this world. Just wondering, have we had any "big" projects happen at Cf in the past? And if not, why dont we get members like that? I dont see why we dont :(

I've done a fair amount of crap but none of it really involved lots of money

Maby a lot of those people stick with Mod forums and other kinds instead of a General Computer forum like this.

I've thought of making my own case kind of like those people in maximum PC do every month. I'd just have to learn and get the money and supplies needed of course.

I think that there were a couple of people made a thread in HW/SW about an oil cooled PC that they made...

other than that I don't really think that there is.... this place isn't really geared for it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom