Introducing the Iphone! (wow)

The dealbreakers for me:

- Cingular. They're good, but it would be so much better if Apple sold all iPhones unlocked.

- No 3G. Sure, it's fast, but you would think that a cutting-edge phone has cutting-edge speed.

- 4GB & 8GB. Until it reaches 30GB minimum, no go for me.

- Built-in battery. Still the same old tradition of non-removable batteries. Sure, it looks 'clean', but I would rather have functionality over that.

Looks like a cool idea to me although they are gonna be quite expensive when they come out so I heard

It's an amazing phone, it has a lot of different things, plus, it's Apple and runs on OS X. If I had the money to buy it, I definitely would.

i'm setting up a iPhone site soon since not many are around. iPhonen.com is the domain i think it's goin to be pronounced iPhone'n

I can't believe people would want to pay that much money for a cell phone to just beat it up and drop it. Then have to get a new one in a couple months because this one isn't working right because you dropped it so many times.

Personally I wouldn't buy it, the touch screen and the fixed battery puts me off for a start, if the software works then it has the potential to be a handy piece of kit, but for the cost of it, I don't think this is for me.

all i can say is, i want it, i want it, i want it. i think im going get that instead of a hileo, there nice phones but this is going to be FU**ING AWSOME.

Back
Top Bottom