ATI or NVIDIA ??/ Advise Wanted

I would personally go with the 7950 gt. The peformance difference between the two cards small at most. Both are great cards, you'll be well off with either of them.

well I wouldn't get either of those cards. Save some money for the 8800GTS or then wait untill the mid priced dx10 cards come out. (might take a while)
Obviously you are a gamer, so if you are going to get vista you would want a dx10 vid card.
But out of those, I'd say the x1950 pro, even though I am a nvidia fan.

I am running SLI 7950 GT's and they are working great. If you were only using one I would still recommend using it. 512mb is a great way to use for gaming. By having more memory on the card your RAM is not being used as much which will allow your computer run a lot better for the performance of the high def game that you may want to play.

either one will do you justice.. but I think your first link is broken now. I personally like the ATI better but only the gpu.. sappire isn't my favorite company so I'd prolly take the nvidia.. You'll be able to play most on max with either one.

Have Fun.

The first link is dead. Given from the replies, I guess it's a 7950 GT. :)

I say go with the X1950 Pro. Best performance in it's class and price range. Hands down.

i wouldnt buy anything from overclockers. ive heard alot of bad rep about them lately, in regards that they are the worse company for returns. i also think they are currently under investigation from trade strandards. i would wait for more dx10 cards to come out. when you see all the eye candy dx10 has then you might kick yourself for buying to soon. i see you live in the malverns. i live in gloucester not to far away from you

Fisher said:
i wouldnt buy anything from overclockers. ive heard alot of bad rep about them lately, in regards that they are the worse company for returns. i also think they are currently under investigation from trade strandards. i would wait for more dx10 cards to come out. when you see all the eye candy dx10 has then you might kick yourself for buying to soon. i see you live in the malverns. i live in gloucester not to far away from you

If i had to get one of those i would get the X1950 Pro No doubt, but keep a look out for an X1950 XT they arnt much more!!

But personally i would wait for cheaper DX10 Cards

Back
Top Bottom