charges against saddam dropped....after his death...wtf

I think them dropping the charges after he's dead is pretty much a given.... kinda hard to charge someone of somethign that they did if they're dead. of course we all know what he did do and that should stay but anything else, why bother adding more charges? he's dead and it's not gonna do any good.

I didnt read but, but as long as they didnt take away his charge for Genoxide they can take away whatever charges they want.

Though, they should keep them, just for the history books.

Absolutely CRAZY! pity there isn't a sarcophagus as in Stargate, then they could keep bringing him back to life, & hang him again & again for every other crime, finally locking him in a building with the relatives of all those he had put to death, then when he was nearly dead, drag him out & put him in a shredder, as he did to some!!!

is there not going to be hell on with his death? with all his 'believers' ?

you would think that killing him will only make his followers (which is alot!) get f*&%ing pissed off! and want to start wars ect. I still think the whole hanging off him will cause alot more to come to the people that hanged him

acottenham said:
you would think that killing him will only make his followers (which is alot!) get f*&%ing pissed off! and want to start wars ect. I still think the whole hanging off him will cause alot more to come to the people that hanged him
The identity of the individuals that did the actual hanging will never be found out, I hope, but the organisation that said he should be, will be looking over their shoulders for a l-o-n-g time I think!!

acottenham said:

as I said already in another thread a while ago. What were they before the hanging if not "f*&%ing pissed off!"? To me invading my country would be a lot worse than hanging the leader of my country..
And we really haven't seen anything too much out of the ordinary since saddams death. I think everyone who really hated the americans enough to fight against them were already fighting.

mammikoura said:
as I said already in another thread a while ago. What were they before the hanging if not "f*&%ing pissed off!"? To me invading my country would be a lot worse than hanging the leader of my country..
And we really haven't seen anything too much out of the ordinary since saddams death. I think everyone who really hated the americans enough to fight against them were already fighting.
I sometimes cop a packet if I comment on your posts, but please, think on this, think of that from the point of view of the relatives of the tens of thousands that he had put to death & tortured, a lot of these live simple lives, they know little or nothing about the politics of war, I've been fairly well educated, & I, like many others don't really understand either!

Back
Top Bottom