firefox??

EcLiPsE

In Runtime
Is it really worth it to switch to firefox from IE? Last time I did it a few years ago they messed with eac other and firefox didnt seem to be much difrent.

Depends on the IE.

The new IE 7... No, its probably not worth the swap. Though, I personally love Opera.

i have both browsers. i'm currently using IE7 because i could give 2 shits about what my browser looks like, as long as it gets to my "sites" :D

jk

I've been using firefox for a while, and prefer it too IE. Plus theres alot of extensions you can add, like adblock and noscript. People say its more secure.

I agree, although both browsers are good (and Opera too), i prefer Firefox mainly because i customize it a lot more by means of Add-Ons and extensions, as well as nice looking themes. If you want speed, i suggest Opera as it is meant to be the quickest around...As for safety, i believe Opera also takes the cake, but i never have had any problems with Firefox before..

Matt

I don't care for IE7, it's not as stable as I'd like but it's not as bad as IE6. I prefer firefox or opera, they're both lighter and more secure. I also like the opera has widgets and firefox has extensions :)

im on IE and i think that its actually a good browser, i like it i know that alot of people use firefox and i think that i may try out firefox but for now im good nothing has gone wrong with it so far

I just get a lot of this page can not be displayed and I know my connection is fine. One more question will the 2 browsers conflict with each other if I have them both?

Back
Top Bottom