Car Thread!

-New photos of my truck-

28-12-06_1708.jpg

28-12-06_1707.jpg

28-12-06_1713.jpg

28-12-06_1714.jpg

I absolutely love my Focus. I've never driven a car with so much personality. It does have the 2.0 Zetec engine, it's kinda slow for racing standards but it's great for daily driving, really torque biased so it's easy to pass. Rated at 130hp and 130 ft. lbs, not sure what that is in kW and Nm but you might get the idea. I'm probably putting around 100/100 to the ground because it has an automatic transmission. But I just got a Koni sport suspension kit put on and it handles like ten times better than stock, which was very good to begin with. I don't know what it is that makes it so much of a blast to drive, the steering rates or the chassis or both, but it's so responsive that I enjoy driving it anywhere I go. I like trying to double the "suggested speed" signs before turns. :)

Here is the LED conversion i install finally did my dome interior, plates and reverse. The plates seem to blue and dim on pics put they actually put more light than the normal amber bulbs i had.
leds019.jpg

leds022.jpg

leds020.jpg

Looks real nice. And I would say 8000k for HID's, just because they light up the road better. The 10000k's might be a little too blue to see well. But I dunno, that is a very hard choice to make. I think I might get LED's in back, too. I already had a blue LED dome light, does yours make certain colors glow like UV? Mine does.

Argh i cant decide :p im getting the kit soon 175 shipped
Here are the temps im leaning
8000k.jpg

10000k.jpg

Are your headlights HID safe?
Are they projector or reflector housings?
The reason I ask is it may be blinding to other motorists, and you can get ticketed for it if you aren't careful.

Yeah seems tC reflector housing is safe with HID they do not cause any glare if they do they have an adjusting angle, im going to do it with my stock headlights scared of buying projector due to quality anzos are good but there like 200 bucks

Back
Top Bottom