The Feds can listen to you.... WHILE YOUR PHONE IS OFF!!

Taylor said:
if only we could do this, like boardordi id do it to my friends, and it would be a good way to see if your girl/boyfriend is cheating
lol, well i wasnt thinking of that, more that my friend was gonna pick me up at 9 last night for some fourthmeal(taco bell) but then his phone wasnt on and we didnt go cuz i cudnt get a hold of him, so i wish i cud turn on his fone lol :p
but that is a good idea

cileskot said:
well i would be fine with this as long as they only use it when absolutely necessary, which they probably wont
yeah tehr probly like, hey guys, guess what so and so is talkin about :p lmao

Well, to get the ability to do this, they must have a warrant from a judge. I'll quote one of the comments on the page:
Why not just say "Homeowners Beware-The FBI can come in your house and search all your belongings!!!!"

its all so crazy! the world we live in today we have no privacy at all and soon we will have no rights! wtf

its all so crazy! the world we live in today we have no privacy at all and soon we will have no rights! wtf

well what would you have to hide from the FBI?

wow!
lol my phone doesn't even work right now I got my number changed and I think the number has to be activated
but still this is creepy!

nah its not the fact that i dont have anything to hide from the police its just that you can no longer have a private call or what ever without thinking there could be someone listening in on your convo! just think if the police can do it whats stopping the guy down the street from doing it!

Haha, I'm not suprised. Ever since the Patriot Act was signed by G-Dubya, the US government has been up everyone's asses.

ArrizX said:
No, it wouldnt turn on. The phone im sure would just stay blank, while the mic started working.

Haha that wont make sense to really anyone here, but it makes sense to me. LOL sorry, I just cant explain what im thinking.....

no, that made sense to me :D
But it's not like they would catch me talking to any of my terrorist friends.. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom