Introducing the Iphone! (wow)

cileskot said:
thats a nice looking phone, too bad its incredibly expensive. but what else could you ask from apple

No it isn't. Most smartphones run around the same price.

i just saw the story for this on Tv, looks awesome! but I guess its basically a pda with like mp3 pics and mp3 right? but it looks awesome!i want one :D

I think it is really nice, Microsoft just released the Zune not to long ago, so i guess apple needed something better.

Trivium Nate said:
i just saw the story for this on Tv, looks awesome! but I guess its basically a pda with like mp3 pics and mp3 right? but it looks awesome!i want one :D
video too :)

Apple + Cingular = A force to be reckoned with. Verizon and T-Mobile better watch out.

I think the phone looks great, and I love the fact that it runs OS X. My only complaint is the carrier, mainly because Cingular's service sucks around here, from what i've heard though they only have a short contract with them until it gets released to other carriers.

that phone is awsome i want one :p not that i would be ale to afford to sped 500 on a phone

You guys gotta remember that the 4 gb is $499 and the 8 gb is $599...WITH a 2 year contract. So the retail price is probably up near $8-900 bucks, if not a grand, if you just buy the phone itself. Yeah, thats expensive for a cell phone.

Back
Top Bottom