The Verizon In Plan

Tommy Boy said:
You shouldn't have your cell phone in school to begin with.

+1

man, when i was in school haha we couldnt have them in the building, in use or not. these kids have it so easy nowadays. i wanted out of school so freakin bad, but now, i wish i was back. life was so simple! enjoy it while it lasts...trust me.

wsigo said:
+1

man, when i was in school haha we couldnt have them in the building, in use or not. these kids have it so easy nowadays. i wanted out of school so freakin bad, but now, i wish i was back. life was so simple! enjoy it while it lasts...trust me.
lol...when I was in school some 8 1/2..ish years ago, kids didn't even have cell phones to bring to school!....

Back then it was the portable cd players that they had trouble keeping out of school.

yeah, that's true. i've only been out for almost 4 years. mommy and daddy sure didnt buy ME a cell phone...

now kids think they have it so hard! haha...

Jackson.MacKenzie said:
Is anyone else "in"? I just checked on this site:
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/innetwork.jsp

And apparently my phone is in, but I wish I knew what this meant for text messaging. I see the text messaging In plans, but i dont know if these relate to already having the in calling...

Any thoughts? Because if its not unlimited within verizon members for texting with IN, I need to buy more text messages

I'm "In".

Pretty much you can call anyone on Verizon whenever, wherever for free. As far as texting goes thats still a $.10 message each text. Unless you buy a plan that is an extra 5$ a month. With that you get free texting to anyone on the Verizon service. And with an extra 10$ a month you get the free Verizon texting and 500 free texts to any other company. As to where the 5$ a month plan only gives you 50 free texts to any other company.

Thanks ArrizX :) Guys just for the record, I'm not some spoiled brat who's parents got him a cell phone. They got me the service as a Birthday present this Christmas (I'll be paying for it once I go off to college), and I paid for a $300 phone with entirely my own money, that I earned through a job, not allowance or something like that.

As for bringing it to school, I understand that back in the day there were no phones to bring to school etc, but nowadays there are, and I just do... I dont disrespect teachers or anything, I just take 10 seconds out of a class to quietly send a text message asking what plans for later in the day might be or something else. I still love school - not a rebel or anything :p

if you wanna get pix off your phone use the bluetooth option to connect to your comp if you have it, otherwise get a data cable. between getting my pix and vids off and making custom ring tones for my phone it more than pays for itself. especially ring tones that are 3 bucks each.

Jackson.MacKenzie said:
Thanks ArrizX :) Guys just for the record, I'm not some spoiled brat who's parents got him a cell phone. They got me the service as a Birthday present this Christmas (I'll be paying for it once I go off to college), and I paid for a $300 phone with entirely my own money, that I earned through a job, not allowance or something like that.

As for bringing it to school, I understand that back in the day there were no phones to bring to school etc, but nowadays there are, and I just do... I dont disrespect teachers or anything, I just take 10 seconds out of a class to quietly send a text message asking what plans for later in the day might be or something else. I still love school - not a rebel or anything :p

I have a cell phone because I drive. My parents are all like, if you drive, and have that sort of freedom, you will need a phone to keep in touch.

Back
Top Bottom