IS it?

CompMan said:
i kno i ended it, i feel so bad.
its okay, and from what youve said you had a genuine non-sexual relationship with this girl, and like djchris said, they are just numbers, but there are too many people with other intentions in mind that made those numbers mean something in a relationship, and people who are 10 years apart (or more) get married all the time, and theres no problem, its just that since she is young and naive then its not a good thing, if i were you id move on, but im sorry for you man :(

^Mike^ said:
The big question is how the parents would act.

For the age gap mine would personally kill me.

They dont even like me around someone who is 2 years younger. I'm 18 and if they know im hanging around a 16 year old they get pissed.

I have liked people 2 years younger than me before, but besides kissing I've never had a sexual relationship yet. However I know people in the upper 20's (25+) that frequently have sex with 14-16 year olds.

boardordi3 said:
its okay, and from what youve said you had a genuine non-sexual relationship with this girl, and like djchris said, they are just numbers, but there are too many people with other intentions in mind that made those numbers mean something in a relationship, and people who are 10 years apart (or more) get married all the time, and theres no problem, its just that since she is young and naive then its not a good thing, if i were you id move on, but im sorry for you man :(

Thanks man.

CompMan said:
I just found out that she is in 7th grade. She got left back in 1st, so she should be in 8th
she still will be turning 14 in march though, but idk guys part of me is like no man thats not right think of ur little cousins that are that age, and the other half is like i raelly like her,

She is all that I can think about in school.

But I know her parents will not like it, and mine wont either.
End it now!! it'll only end in tears or worse, her parents'll have your hide, you're young, you will find. & go out with others, they don't have to be "hot", just pleasant to get on with, I went through the same, then married a beautiful 22 year old girl, sadly I lost her, come on!!, you have all your life ahead of you! :D

I kno, I ended it and we are just friends, thank you alot, all of u, u helped me out alot.

Back
Top Bottom