Palmone Zire 72+Leather Case+512MBSD+Car Charger for sale

i want a laptop

In Runtime
Hey, I got a Zire 72, minor cosmetic defects...actually, they are a little over minor...but not major. (dents from opening the case, and a scratch on the camera lens cover, but the scratch DOESN'T come up on pictures) A leather case, a 512MB 133x PQI SD Card, a Metal Stylus with the pen and the reset, a Car USB Charger, and a Retractable USB and data and Power cable.

I would like to sell this as one package, $100 US dollars, or best offer.I may put this on eBay, or may just keep it on the forums. I will ship via USPS Priority Mail, $4.05, 2-3 Business days. I could probably get Insurance upon request, also, I get overnight or something, anything USPS offers, at of course request. I will get some pictures up as soon as a I can.

If someone would like to make an offer, I will accept Paypal. (email or IM please)

Thanks Guys! p

EDIT: I can change it from a 512MB card, to a 1GB ADATA 50x card, that will cost you 110. (110 for the whole package, not just the card :)

OK UPDATE: I am going to sell the actual PDA to www.pdaparts.com therefore, I will now sell the accessories for 20 dollars, the SD card for 15 dollars (512MB) and 25 (1GB)

Shipping for the SD Cards are free! (But you can't buy both, I still need one!) Shipping for the accessories is still 4.05

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom