IS it?

Thanks guys, I decided to not go out w. her. It is not worth all this, I'm going to find an older girl. I'm 16 and a junior in high school, so I'll find someone that is like my age.

Thank you for all your help!!

And I don't think a single thread should be closed because of one arrogant individual.

DJ-CHRIS said:
And I don't think a single thread should be closed because of one arrogant individual.
agreed, some asshole shouldnt ruin a perfectly fine serious thread

boardordi3 said:
agreed, some asshole shouldnt ruin a perfectly fine serious thread
I quite agree, & well done, your posts were very good, mostly helpful & constructive, can I make small comment?, "wait until she's 14" was a small blip in an otherwise excellent display of compassion, I know we've clashed in the past, but this shows you have hidden depths, you have an old head in a young body, you'll work out OK in life. :D

Brookfield said:
I quite agree, & well done, your posts were very good, mostly helpful & constructive, can I make small comment?, "wait until she's 14" was a small blip in an otherwise excellent display of compassion, I know we've clashed in the past, but this shows you have hidden depths, you have an old head in a young body, you'll work out OK in life. :D
thanks a lot :) but yeah lol, i kinda was just thinkin about it, and i dunno 13 and 16 sound so far apart but for some reason 14 and 16 dont, lol, go figure!

boardordi3 said:
thanks a lot :) but yeah lol, i kinda was just thinkin about it, and i dunno 13 and 16 sound so far apart but for some reason 14 and 16 dont, lol, go figure!
Ha ha, a joker too!, [13 to 16 = 3 years, 14 to 16 = 2 years] ROFL
victory.gif

I just found out that she is in 7th grade. She got left back in 1st, so she should be in 8th
she still will be turning 14 in march though, but idk guys part of me is like no man thats not right think of ur little cousins that are that age, and the other half is like i raelly like her,

She is all that I can think about in school.

But I know her parents will not like it, and mine wont either.

whoa
ok now that ladies and gentleman
is the end,
if you are 16 and goin out with a 7th grader, there is going to be a HUGE problem

Back
Top Bottom