microsoft works trouble

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
ok can someone please tell me whats going on and whats wrong, ive been able to use works forever and now every time i bring it up it loads for a sec then just closes down and the page wont come up

how u loading it up , are you loading the particular progs eg spreadsheet , word proc or are you opening the big main control page thingy

no just the word processor sorry i didnt specify, but i tried to load it up from the task launcher and the launcher works but it still wont let me access the word processor, and i have a 2 page essay to type up and a thesis statement, both due tomarrow

hmm tried the good old uninstall reinstall jobbie usually works , i had same trouble with dreamweaver a while back and uninstall/reinstall did the job .
also i dunno if works has a repair function on the install programme

Also ttry booting into safe mode and run from there

yeah i think ill try the safe mode but i mean i dont think i want to take my chances with the uninstall and reinstall because it came with it and i dont want to accidentally mess something up

no i dont have the disk thats the problem thats why i said no to that one, well im getting off of here and trying safe mode. thanks man for the help

Back
Top Bottom