Introducing the Iphone! (wow)

boardordi3 said:
okay
anyone know if the internet is gonna b lan? or am i gonna be payin cingular up the ass $40 a month for ther data access? cuz i cant cover $800 + $40 for a damn plan, but music, and movies/ phone look sweet, but its gonna be cool, google maps, and full internet, sweet :)
dsc_0203.jpg

There's your answer right there^
Wi-Fi and EDGE networking
Automatically detects and switches to Wi-Fi

It's not shipping until June in the US, Q4 2007 in the UK and 2008 in Asia.

I'm interested to know when they make a mobile phone and forget to add the capability to make and receive calls to it. :D Seems like nowadays people use the mobile phone more for other things than speaking. Myself, I don't really care what mobile I have, all the features I use are calling, txt messages, alarm clock, calendar. And of course the contacts list :D

cileskot said:
thats a nice looking phone, too bad its incredibly expensive. but what else could you ask from apple
hopefully that means it might be well made, not many flaws, good support, a WORKING multi use electronic i cant wait

that is cool, but what I'm worried about is the screen. touch screens can't have the level of protection non-touch screens can. only time will tell.

cileskot said:
thats a nice looking phone, too bad its incredibly expensive. but what else could you ask from apple
yeah that's really expensive for a phone I could buy a car that runs for the same price :cool:

Back
Top Bottom