Is there a way for a kid to earn 100$ in a week or 2?

A pretty good balance of sensible posts & downright stoopid ones, so theres just no way this is going to get closed, that is unless a flame war breaks out, & there's absolutely no sign of that! :)

yes!! i think im part off the good balance part!! lol does that mean i get them good rep point things?... come on!

acottenham said:
yes!! i think im part off the good balance part!! lol does that mean i get them good rep point things?... come on!
Cheek, typical 'Roo lover, hang on cobber, [sounds of typing,
notebook.gif
there y'go mate!, you've got it, but don't ask for more, savvy??
Must be a good bloke, birthday's near mine!

Compute101 said:
Can I earn 100$ in school?

What can I do over the weekend.
Im only 14 so dont get into anything adult wise...
.Please help me with suggestions..

Also look at my other post below this one.
You got a lawnmower?,Hit the doors and make some fast cash.Grandma needs her lawncut NOW!!

Ð88 said:
you can whore yourself to a thousand fat chicks for $50....that's 50 thousand. Or, you can whore yourself to 50 fat chicks for a thousand a piece. Fat chicks need lovin' too. But they gotta pay.
:D :D :D

do some chores around your house or other peoples houses to get some dough.

either that or make a lemonade stand. everyone wants a cold glass of lemonade during the winter :p

joxley1990 said:
Mug people :)
lmao okay
so were at
mugging people
whoring yourself out to a 1000 fat chicks for $50
selling drugs
hustling
betting

just get a job at a pizza place lol

joxley1990 said:
Mug people :)
ROFL
no but realy go to a few stores , building yards , pizza places just ask them if they have any work , i'm lucky i have a pizza place over the road , thats good cos if i wanted to i could work after school a few hours

Back
Top Bottom