scanner???

nick_w said:
spybot search and destroy and adaware
Those are two of the best. Download both of those and run them one after the other. One will catch stuff the other didn't, and vice versa.

I ran them both and spybot found like 75 problems and ad-aware found 108 Then I ran sybot again today and it found 12 more HOLY SHIT! And my norton keeps finding something called spywae.marketscore and I cant get rid of it. It says it removed it but it comes up again when I start up my computer again.

EcLiPsE said:
I ran them both and spybot found like 75 problems and ad-aware found 108 Then I ran sybot again today and it found 12 more HOLY SHIT! And my norton keeps finding something called spywae.marketscore and I cant get rid of it. It says it removed it but it comes up again when I start up my computer again.

First off, yeah definately use both Spybot and Ad-Aware, they great programs...and secondly, as for your spyware, i found this....

http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2004-042117-5317-99

Take a look, and click Removal up the top where it will give you instructions on how to get rid of it...

Hope this helps,

Matt

Also, run them in safe mode, it stops the programs from starting up and reinfecting the computer again.

Back
Top Bottom