Problem with new widescreen LCD!

ok, do you have ati catalyst control center?? to check, right click>properties>settings>advanced>ati catalyst control center tab (if you have it)

all of the next steps are if you have it ati catalyst control center tab ati catalyst control center button (launch it)>if you have never launched it use the advanced view>click on monitor properties>now adjust your resolution

and i as well have the problem with installing the drivers, so if somebody knows how to fix that please let us know!!

its a shame ati wasnt smart like nvidia... on my 6800 drivers i can make my own resolutions...... but anywho back to ur question....ATI won't provide you with a firmwire update.... thats for sure. and thats all i have to say .. I dont know much about ATI cards =(

Steemax said:
its a shame ati wasnt smart like nvidia... on my 6800 drivers i can make my own resolutions...... but anywho back to ur question....ATI won't provide you with a firmwire update.... thats for sure. and thats all i have to say .. I dont know much about ATI cards =(

Yea what are you talking about...

Back
Top Bottom