Is there a way for a kid to earn 100$ in a week or 2?

Ð88 said:
you can whore yourself to a thousand fat chicks for $50....that's 50 thousand. Or, you can whore yourself to 50 fat chicks for a thousand a piece. Fat chicks need lovin' too. But they gotta pay.
LFMAO I JUST WATCHED THAT 20 MINUTES AGO!! :p

Look guys, enough with that type of influence. Actually think of bringing serious posts, will you?

But to answer to those fat chicks, you're going to have AIDS faster than ou thought.

When I was less than your age (about 12 I believe), I bought a lawnmower at a garage sale for 5 bucks. It didn't run very good and my dad helped me get it running better by tuning it up and sharpening the blade. Then I went around the neighborhood and mowed all the old ladies' lawns for 5 bucks apiece all summer long. I dunno, like 6-7 of them. This continued on for years and I made so much money off that. You could do that too if you live in a residential neighborhood where you can do it.

lhuser said:
Look guys, enough with that type of influence. Actually think of bringing serious posts, will you?

But to answer to those fat chicks, you're going to have AIDS faster than ou thought.

Use protection :)

Well, in theory, it's best to use protection, yes. But some people are acting too cool and they don't.

lhuser said:
Well, in theory, it's best to use protection, yes. But some people are acting too cool and they don't.
wait...the guys who are whoring themselves out to 1000 fat chicks are too cool :p lol

the best way man is to just do it the right way and go round to all the little shops and ask for some weekend work. the work might suck but hey its better then listening to all the other guys and getting aids!

G35x said:
Get some weed seeds, plant them in your basement, use the inhouse growing scheme, and you will be rich.
Obviously you're going to say that I'm targetting you, or "use a PM to tell me this" or, "I was joking", but I've got to say that this is a very irresponsible thing for a mod to come out with, joke or not, I just hope that David doesn't spot it, I really do, for your sake, & no, I don't think I'm "always being too serious, & should lighten up" I'm doing the job I was elected to do, are you?

Did you really expect people to come up with a good awnser for this? Just by looking at the title obviously shows no.

Back
Top Bottom