Is there a way for a kid to earn 100$ in a week or 2?

Compute101 said:
Can I earn 100$ in school?

What can I do over the weekend.
Im only 14 so dont get into anything adult wise...
.Please help me with suggestions..

Also look at my other post below this one.

... Just ask your parents, and if they don't allow you, say you'll pay em back lol.

Okay seriously don't prostitute yourself, sell drugs, or anything else like this. I was kidding about drugs.

G35x said:
Sell bootleg cds in school, always works..
lol i did that for awhile

tbh the best way i made money was me and my friend were bookies for 2 months, but then we got too big(too many people) spread was covered, but the odds got screwed, and we thought the teachers were on to it, but i made a good $60-70 a week while it lasted which was nice for a 15 year old lol

dont sell drugs, someone i know did, messed up his whole life, not a good idea

I'd be doing the classics of actually mowing lawns of others, and some other services. It should work.

That reminds me: Blockbuster application tommorow! (I'm applying for a job myself.)

you can whore yourself to a thousand fat chicks for $50....that's 50 thousand. Or, you can whore yourself to 50 fat chicks for a thousand a piece. Fat chicks need lovin' too. But they gotta pay.

If you wanna earn money, do it the right way. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

Lol most fat chicks kinda smell like ___ well you understand (though the kitty's here might not) and if they smell like ___ thats no good. dont touch it with a 10 foot pole. NO JOKE!

Back
Top Bottom