Min requirments???

jp42356p

Solid State Member
ok i bought this game called Company of Heros... well i installed the game and it says that I do not met the min requirments. I am not sure of which thing that i do not meet. I dont know which things my comp has. The min reqiurments are:
MINIMUM

• Windows® XP or Vista
• 2.0 Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent or AMD Athlon XP or equivalent
• 512 MB RAM
• 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB video card with Pixel Shader 1.1 support or equivalent and latest manufacturer drivers (see supported chipsets below)
• DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
• 8x or faster CD-ROM drive or DVD-ROM drive
• Keyboard, Mouse
• 6.5 GB of uncompressed free hard drive space (We recommend having 1 gigabyte of of free space after installation)

How do I find out what things my comp has???

click on start, then run, type in dxdiag, say yes to the message that pops up and bingo theres all your specs

ok thanks i did that and it says i only have 510 mb ram... is that the reason it isnt working and is there any way i can change that?

when you are on the screen you want to capture you need to press the 'PRINT SCREEN' button and then go to something like paint in winxp and paste then save as a jpeg file and then post it! easy

ok I cant figure out how to post the picture of it but i found out that this is the video card i have:

NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 420

is that the problem?

and if i need to get a new video card which do you recomend? nothing to crazy in price and one that has an s video output... thanks

i actually like the company nvidia... but there are so many different one to chose from... i am not sure which would be best for me...

Back
Top Bottom