IS it?

I don't think the age thing here is such a big deal, just the timing of it... If you looked at it like this... A 19 year old going out with a 16 year old, not so wrong. But hey, that's just my opinion.

But if you really like her man go for it, just treat her right. Get to know her perants and all that. That's when the test will come, they'll either like you, not like you, think you're too old, or a combination of the last two.

Edit: And wsigo - if you really like someone (as it seems to be the case with CompMan and this chick) you do not treat them as you just described. Like DJ-Chris said, grow up.

wsigo said:
so you already hooked up with her but now you want to go out with her? what the hell does that mean? i don't get that whole 'go out' with someone thing. you're either banging her or not. so whats the big deal, go get your c*ck wet and stop being such a pansy! btw, as you're only 16 yourself im pretty sure thats still considered statutory rape, because her being under 16, her parents arent even legally allowed to give you consent to have sex with her. but who cares right? you're 16, hopefully you have a car, just take her out sometime to a movie or whatever, and jet early and hit that shit. that's how i used to do it... good luck my friend.
that's kind of uncalled for especially since hes only 14......i agree with DJ Chris

boardordi3 said:
yeah i do too, its just annoying as hell, me and my gf dont have sex, not because of age or anything just cuz we dont wanna f*** up our relationship, i really like her and we have fun, i dunno, its just not a big deal for us

However their would be no problem with you guys having sex in your relationship. But if you want to wait it's up to you :)

wsigo said:
you guys are a bunch of pussys. and i thought he said he was 16 not 14? either way, grow some balls, and fuck her. trust me, it won't last forever between you two so why not just go for it, don't be a faggot. girls don't like prissy boys. YOU grow up you bunch of ass clowns. fuck you. once you've been through the shit i have, then you might understand. and NO, im not saying treat women like dogs, i'm just saying fuck man, you only live once. hit that shit and get it over with. she'll either stay with you or not, and then you move on. fuck you guys. how old is the oldest person in here other than me like 17 or something? just live your life to the fullest....because before you know it, it's fucking OVER. trust me.

edit- by the way, SHE is under 16, that changes the law a bit. look it up.

It's not right to use girls to get sex. From what you describe you are misleading them purely so that can sleep with you. Going on a few dates, screwing, than leaving them with breaking hearts is not okay. However lets say you find a sex club and screw someone their, thats okay.

And second, it's not nice to call people faggots. It's such a discriminatory word towards homosexuals. It references burning homosexuals alive.

Third of all, I've seen people find the person they spent the rest of their life with at the age of 15 even. And I've known many more than have happily married their high school crush. I've seen this in both homosexual and heterosexual relationships.

Fourth, just because you are in a relationship does not mean you have to be monogamous and only have one sexual partner. Lots of couples have agreed to have more than one sexual partner and these relationships have worked.

EDIT: For NJ the age of consent however is 16 without any close age exemptions. This means you guys are not legal. You should also check the law of the definition of sexual activity as well, as even kissing could possibly be illegal.

DJ-CHRIS said:
It's not right to use girls to get sex. From what you describe you are misleading them purely so that can sleep with you. Going on a few dates, screwing, than leaving them with breaking hearts is not okay. However lets say you find a sex club and screw someone their, thats okay.

And second, it's not nice to call people faggots. It's such a discriminatory word towards homosexuals. It references burning homosexuals alive.

Third of all, I've seen people find the person they spent the rest of their life with at the age of 15 even. And I've known many more than have happily married their high school crush. I've seen this in both homosexual and heterosexual relationships.

Fourth, just because you are in a relationship does not mean you have to be monogamous and only have one sexual partner. Lots of couples have agreed to have more than one sexual partner and these relationships have worked.

EDIT: For NJ the age of consent however is 16 without any close age exemptions. This means you guys are not legal. You should also check the law of the definition of sexual activity as well, as even kissing could possibly be illegal.
yeah it depends on your state, the age of consent is a lot lower in the southern states, :rolleyes: i wonder why lol :p jk

yeah uh...i have nothing constructive to add. (did i ever?) [it's the beer, damn you anheuser busch]

Honestly, that is something you talk over with her parents.

For one, because you cant have a good relationship when she has no freedom from driving, and her parents hate you. It wont work, I assure you.

Second, because she is so young, and your so old, (normally an 18/21 relationship would be fine) but sense she is only 13, and your 16, that could create problems. Im sure you have heard of cradle robbing. Though its fine if you both truely like each other.

God I have no idea how to explain this, haha sorry.

Back
Top Bottom