IS it?

Well to me it sounds like your robbing the cradle, no offense meant by that of course but it might cause some problems down the road. But it doesn't hurt to see how it would work out.

Nah, as long as she is in high school..But yo

id-hit-that-3-times.jpg

so you already hooked up with her but now you want to go out with her? what the hell does that mean? i don't get that whole 'go out' with someone thing. you're either banging her or not. so whats the big deal, go get your c*ck wet and stop being such a pansy! btw, as you're only 16 yourself im pretty sure thats still considered statutory rape, because her being under 16, her parents arent even legally allowed to give you consent to have sex with her. but who cares right? you're 16, hopefully you have a car, just take her out sometime to a movie or whatever, and jet early and hit that shit. that's how i used to do it... good luck my friend.

im 15 and im goin out with this girl at my school whos a freshman, and to be honest, best thing i ever did lol, shes insanely cute, fun to be with, sweet, and her parents like me because im more "mature" then the kids her age, so yeah, as long as your both in high school, go for it

wsigo said:
so you already hooked up with her but now you want to go out with her? what the hell does that mean? i don't get that whole 'go out' with someone thing. you're either banging her or not. so whats the big deal, go get your c*ck wet and stop being such a pansy! btw, as you're only 16 yourself im pretty sure thats still considered statutory rape, because her being under 16, her parents arent even legally allowed to give you consent to have sex with her. but who cares right? you're 16, hopefully you have a car, just take her out sometime to a movie or whatever, and jet early and hit that shit. that's how i used to do it... good luck my friend.
lmfao, its 18 in the us (in most states)

wsigo said:

You seriously need to grow up.

Just because your banging someone does not mean you are going out. Just because you are going out does not mean you are banging people.

Ugh i hate people like you.

DJ-CHRIS said:
You seriously need to grow up.

Just because your banging someone does not mean you are going out. Just because you are going out does not mean you are banging people.

Ugh i hate people like you.
yeah i do too, its just annoying as hell, me and my gf dont have sex, not because of age or anything just cuz we dont wanna f*** up our relationship, i really like her and we have fun, i dunno, its just not a big deal for us

Back
Top Bottom