Is there a way for a kid to earn 100$ in a week or 2?

Compute101

BSOD
Can I earn 100$ in school?

What can I do over the weekend.
Im only 14 so dont get into anything adult wise...
.Please help me with suggestions..

Also look at my other post below this one.

Yeah, there are ways you can earn lots more than $100 in school....it ain't exactly legal though.....

Alright, seriously its gona be hard, since you're 14. Just go to a local pizza place, not pizza hut, family owned, they should hire you under the counter..Or you can take the easy way out. Get some weed seeds, plant them in your basement, use the inhouse growing scheme, and you will be rich.

G35x said:
Alright, seriously its gona be hard, since you're 14. Just go to a local pizza place, not pizza hut, family owned, they should hire you under the counter..Or you can take the easy way out. Get some weed seeds, plant them in your basement, use the inhouse growing scheme, and you will be rich.

LOL!!! yea thats good advise for him.

Compute101 said:
Can I earn 100$ in school?

What can I do over the weekend.
Im only 14 so dont get into anything adult wise...
.Please help me with suggestions..

Also look at my other post below this one.

Sell your body for money, or sell drugs

Um...can't you get a job when you're 14 anyways? I know local places like Wegmans (grocery store) hire people that young. You just need to get your working papers from the guidance counselor at school.

Anyway, yeah, if you can get your hands on some cigars or weed or something you can make a lot of money. I wouldn't advise selling it at school though, more likely to get caught.

hmmm...school? CHALK! grind it up put it an a baggy 100% profit! cha ching! lol (not a good idea though i'm just kidding)idk how to make money either I want it though lol...i'm gonna start a computer repair business...

Back
Top Bottom