windows movie maker

i would try using a different software for this.if windows movie maker is not getting the job done, try using a software called Roxio DVD maker. it has editing as well as options to save to the hd (hard drive in a folder). then you can burn it to a dvd for watching on a dvd player or you can watch it on your pc using a software like power dvd.

jesus christ i have had EXACTLY the same problem, it is such a s**t program, i think i may have moved and deleted one file from the finished product and it just refused to complete it, even though the file was'nt even needed any more. I've tried saving it in every possible way and it was still being stubbon. I eventually gave up and now have 15 minutes of un edited footage. I would really liike a solution to this problem but i think the truth is that the software is rubbish.

I FINALLY FIX THIS PROBLEM!!

all u need to do to reinstall the windows media player 11 to fix this and BINGO!! windows movie maker is working again!!

so i can complete my work!!
YEPPEE

no its the same place all i done to reinstall windows media player and it has fixed the windows movie maker to save movies....

i got new software lol, im glad you found a solution though. hope it dosent srcew you around anymore.

Back
Top Bottom