Who has the coldest temps?

hehe, beat this:
dsc00464po3.jpg

:p its okay, its not mine. Currently i'm on a pretty slow computer and too lazy to install things to check my temps. This thread is useless. I can setup my water and put my radiator in a bucket of ice and get 0*C ambient while getting 10*C load. so...its not fair to whoever has the highest ambient temperatures. The ambient temperatures have to be the same to make it fair. It doesnt mean a thing if your temps are the lowest without a standard ambient.

Right now I'm at 41c for the cpu and 29c for the motherboard, Athlon XP 2600 cpu, not overclocked with a Thermaltake Extreme Volcano 12 heatsink/fan, and 4 other fans in the case as well as 2 fans on my psu.. I don't have a temp sensor on my gpu....GeForce 4 MX 440.

Alot of programs are not very accurate to begin with,so they are rough guesses unless you check bios,Check the program pc wizard 2006,Claims to be a excellent program, and my cpu shows 25oC cooler,what?,This will tell you something about programs .

PB said:
Alot of programs are not very accurate to begin with,so they are rough guesses unless you check bios,Check the program pc wizard 2006,Claims to be a excellent program, and my cpu shows 25oC cooler,what?,This will tell you something about programs .

I use Everest and it is within + or - 1-2 Degrees of My BIOS.

Back
Top Bottom