sleep learning?

Sleep learning is supposedly not very effective, it's more of a conditioning if you know what I mean.

Like, you do not "learn" the material, it is simply memorized, so the stuff is not actually committed to memory, but if someone starts reciting what you heard word for word, you could finish the sentence. Do you know what I mean?

(w00t 500!!1!)

its all about the subconscience. Like you can learn something, by not really learning it..

For Example, like if you are day dreaming in class, and the teacher, says something about a formula and you know it, but where in a complete daze.

Its all about the training of the mind, like if you something repeatably...like you do flash cards of a foriegn language over and over and over again, well when you are sleeping, it will still work in your subconscience...

So, if you do it over and over again while you are sleeping.. Your subconscience would pick up on it. For example, i was trying to memorize a song, because my band was going to cover it...and i'd listen to it on repeat while i slept...i ended up memorizing it, and still remember it, because its in my subconscience...

I wish i could stick a text book under my pillow and sleep on it and learn everything for the test the next day....

D-Lew said:
Sleep learning is supposedly not very effective, it's more of a conditioning if you know what I mean.

Like, you do not "learn" the material, it is simply memorized, so the stuff is not actually committed to memory, but if someone starts reciting what you heard word for word, you could finish the sentence. Do you know what I mean?

(w00t 500!!1!)
Thats an interesting point. Has anyone had any posetive experiences with them?s

im thinkin about puttin in a song tonight on repeat and seein if i can remember the lyrics( a song that ive barely heard)

boardordi3 said:
im thinkin about puttin in a song tonight on repeat and seein if i can remember the lyrics( a song that ive barely heard)
sounds like a good experiment, just don't have it on loud

Back
Top Bottom