Just a little bragging!

ya you could almost amke a job out of that if you win regularly...how often are games played? everyday?

Well it depends on what you play. They have Sng's and shorthand Sng's that play as a table fills. 9 players full table 6 handed short. Then they have multi events with hundreds of players. The Multi table events are scheduled throughout the day. The buy ins range from $1- $1,000k Same with the SNg's. My old site pokerroom.com I made a nice income from the sng's however at full tilt the playing style is a bit tighter so I've been making most of my money at ring games.

Ring games are code for cash games. They range from $.25-.25nl through $200-400nl. There's all kinds of different games available. Plus some sweet software for tracking your results aka pokertracker.com. This program actually tracks each and everyhand you play letting you know what hands are profitable based on position.

When I was playing $20 sng's at pokerroom it was $78 profit if I won minus the buy in etc. Normally sng's take about 45mins-1hr to do. The multi I won took a little over 4hrs to complete.

Note: When I said I have been playing on the same bankroll for the past year here's what I meant. I would win,lose, make a withdrawl then end up losing what I had left and make another deposit. Then I did some research on how to manage a bankroll. I then took a $35 deposit turned it into about 2.5k. Withdrew my cash onto my neteller account made a small deposit at full tilt after the law passed banning U.S. credit card transactions to offshore online gambling companys. Thankfully pokerstars,fulltilt,bodog and a few others are excepting U.S. players because all the law does is ban U.S. banks from depositing to these sites. Simple solution is get a neteller account deposit money there then wire to the site. Just for reference neteller is a publicly traded company on the Euro stock market that is not regulated by the U.S. goverment.

If you really want to know more or get into poker a bit feel free to PM me and i'll get back at you tommorow. We have are own private forums for discussing hand play and strategy etc etc. Well i'll be getting off shortly here I started drinking at the start of that tourny..... Its now almost 9hrs after and i'm feeling a buzz :) See ya'll in the AM

Zapdos said:
I should look into that :D. Its like a good way to make some extra cash!

or lose. It's not easy to win poker games.
I though about playing online too, though I prefer to play face to face with other people.

Nice win man. Keep up the skills.

I am too scared i would loose all my money playing that, so i steer clear.

But i suppose you could practice the free stuff till you get good then swtich to the real deal right?

How much have you spent total vs how much you've won total? I would bet you've spent a lot more than you've won.

Back
Top Bottom