Jokes!

freestyler105 said:
News Anchoress: "So Trevor, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?
Becky Mantin - BBC weathergirl, the day after it was supposed to snow and didn't, to black newsreader, Trevor McDonald

Haha, I don't think this is actually true, but funny!

Yeah it's true, you can probably find it on youtube. I think I was searching for "news bloopers" and it came up in one of the videos.

I love the pick up line mammikoura... it's awesome

Two old guys that loved baseball were sitting in the old folks home one day, brad looked at jason and said i wonder if there's baseball in heaven. So they made an agreement that whoever went to heaven first would come back and tell the other guy.

About three weeks later Jason passed away, one day while brad was watching tv he heard a voice.. psst brad, brad looked around and said jason is that you... jason said yes it's me i have some good news and some news... brad said give me the good news... jason said the good news is that there is baseball in heaven... brad said now what's the bad news... jason said the bad news is your pitching on friday...

hope you guys understood it.

News Anchoress: "So Trevor, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?
Becky Mantin - BBC weathergirl, the day after it was supposed to snow and didn't, to black newsreader, Trevor McDonald
Yes, that is true. but it wasn't Trevor Mcdonald,

I like the idea of a jokes thread very much.
se if we can keep all the joke in this thread. if it gets to be huge it could be sticked at the top...

anyway...

my contribution to the thread...

A man walks into a bar and says...

"ouch!"

Brookfield said:
Well, if you can't be "bovered" then I can't be either, to open the link.
OH well your loss

EDIT>plus copying them over threads could kinda be considered as wasting server space and spamming .
Also it took me3 two timeouts to post them there

root said:
Yes, that is true. but it wasn't Trevor Mcdonald,
Ah, so you saw it repeated on out-takes too! I like those, now & again they show out-takes of "The Weakest Link" now that's funny, when Annie's supposed frosty looks dissolve, & she has a fit of the giggles, you seen those?, priceless!

I have a blonde Joke.

A red head, and Blonde, and a Brunette are all sitting around the table talking about their daughters.

The Brunette speaks first. I was searching through my daughters purse, and you would never guess what I found. The red head and he Blonde say "what? what could it be?" The brunette replies, "a pack of ciggerettes, I never knew she smoke". The red head and the blonde both say, "thats not good at all". The red head says, "I've got something worse though, I found those little bottles of Jack Daniels, I didn't even know she drank." The Brunette and the Blonde where like, "oh no, thats not good at all." The Blonde pipes in, and says, "Girls i have something far worse than either of those." The red head and brunette both astounded and say, "What? what can be worse than that? Drugs? Crack?, what could it be?". The blond says, "No, no, I found condoms in my daughters purse, I didn't even know she had a penis."

dorfman said:
I have a blonde Joke.

A red head, and Blonde, and a Brunette are all sitting around the table talking about their daughters.

The Brunette speaks first. I was searching through my daughters purse, and you would never guess what I found. The red head and he Blonde say "what? what could it be?" The brunette replies, "a pack of ciggerettes, I never knew she smoke". The red head and the blonde both say, "thats not good at all". The red head says, "I've got something worse though, I found those little bottles of Jack Daniels, I didn't even know she drank." The Brunette and the Blonde where like, "oh no, thats not good at all." The Blonde pipes in, and says, "Girls i have something far worse than either of those." The red head and brunette both astounded and say, "What? what can be worse than that? Drugs? Crack?, what could it be?". The blond says, "No, no, I found condoms in my daughters purse, I didn't even know she had a penis."
ROFL

well talking about blonde jokes heres one i dont mind!

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox and again opened it, and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, “Is something wrong?”

To which she replied, “There certainly is!”

My stupid computer keeps saying, “You've got mail!”

Back
Top Bottom