Display/monitor HELP!!!!

xxc00lmanxx

In Runtime
OK i just reformated my computer becuase i had to many virus and stuff.... so i download all me driver for my vid card (ATI all-in-wonder radeon 7500) and all of the drivers for my monitor (Flatron L1751S) off the CD it came with... the computer restarts and on the log into sever screen my monitor donsent use 1in of the top on my monitor and 1in of the bottem of my monitor..??.. so i log into my sever and i try to change the resloution to wat i had befor, after i did that i still had 1in off of the bottum and the top and when ever i put my mouse to the top of the screen its scrolls up if i put it on the side of the screen its scrolls to the side but i cant have my full screen so i dont have to scroll to get to my stuff.. its like it working as a wide screen when the resloution at 1280x1024 and the moutior is a 17in not a 19in wide. please help me i have bine trying to get better divers i was looking around in the settings and everthing T_T :( :mad:

Thanks

ohhhh, my samsung monitor does that, it's 16:10, when i try to play halo. It's really weird, I'm guessing that you're right about a driver issue. I would try a different version of your gpu's drivers.

But i got the same drivers for my vid card as i did befor i reformated.. and it was working then

Looks like a monitor setting issue. Have you looked around in the settings on your monitor? Go into the monitors menu and see what kind of options you have there. Press the menu button on the monitor, or however you get into the menu.

...... you think i didnt try that?? i have tryed that about 100 i try ever setting in the menu notting there

thank anyway :(

I really need to fix this

Also if i play a game as in GunZ... the game dosent use 1in of the top and 1in of the bottem but it fits meaning i dont have to scroll to see the rest of the picture.. and also in the game the colors are messed up there are random purple and blue thik lines going across the mid of the screen..

Back
Top Bottom