Got2 be glue?

G35x

Golden Master
Anyone else use this, I mean talk about some strong shit..This can really hold ahhaha..But Im sure this crap can mess ur hair up ?

never heard of it. I use gorilla glue which I bought at home depot I think... don't remember. That stuff is strong too, it says if it comesin contact with your skin it's best to wait 3-5 days to try to remove it. That stuff does work well though, I broke one of my mom's flagstone coasters she bought from the grand canyon when I dropped it on accident and I put some of that stuff on there and it didn't take long for it to dry. Saved me a lot of trouble :D

Im talking about hair glue, what are you talking about lol..

G35x said:
Im talking about hair glue, what are you talking about lol..
hes talking about like glue to glue stuff together other than hair. I here the people at school who have mow hawks use Elmer's Glue HAHA I wonder how hard that is to get out!

I didn't know we were talking about hair glue. I didn't even know there was such a thing!:eek:

You're talking about the stuff in the yellow bottle? I've been using that stuff for 2 years, from what I've seen, it doesn't do anything bad to your hair, but it really holds, and it's water resistant too. It's hard to get off your hands though.

cabbspapp said:
You're talking about the stuff in the yellow bottle? I've been using that stuff for 2 years, from what I've seen, it doesn't do anything bad to your hair, but it really holds, and it's water resistant too. It's hard to get off your hands though.

Yeah, Ive always wanted a "blowout" but never found a good gel..SO I thought I would get some hair glue, shit is great..Smells nice too ahaha

G35x said:
Yeah, Ive always wanted a "blowout" but never found a good gel..SO I thought I would get some hair glue, shit is great..Smells nice too ahaha
haha you need to take a picture of your blowout

no, ICE Spiker is the strongest hair gel around, it's actually called hair glue. It is based off of elmer's glue, but is much stronger lol, it's amazing what you can do with it

Back
Top Bottom