Gallery: Your desktop

Well obviously...if you don't use the features, no point in having the Media Center Edition 2005 anyways.

JikuzeN said:
New desktop for new computer :)

2000925849401493157_rs.jpg

lol...simpsons hit & run. i have that for ps2...i can't find all the little cards you have to find throught the levels.

drumthrasher said:
lol...simpsons hit & run. i have that for ps2...i can't find all the little cards you have to find throught the levels.

It's good, but at the same time, the game sucks. Not really like GTA imo.

MasterChief said:
Wel i have a laptop 17" widescreen thats!! And norton dosnt suck Its norton internet security 2007 whuch isnt a performace hog like the others!!!!!!!

Na, i use 1680x1050, just resized it

Ronco Rox said:
yea but out of all the simpson games, which one is better? lol

Yeah... best yet, but not decent lol. Why can't developers create a friggern decent simpsons game, they can't even come up with a good story.

It's harder than you think. It would totally ruin it if they made it all serious, so the only way to go is through humor.

alvino said:
It's harder than you think. It would totally ruin it if they made it all serious, so the only way to go is through humor.

Electronic bee's spying on springfield?... that's just lame, not even funny. Imagine that being a real epsiode on tv, everyone would hate it.

Back
Top Bottom