Free cable TV for everyone in the world!

eapro

In Runtime
What if I started a service that does just that using Slingbox? I would pay for the fees with a some ads on the site and there you have it, a new, original service. Anybody can enjoy free HBO on their PC!!

I would make software that allows each user to independently control what they want to see.

OK, I know, the legal stuff right? Well I did a through read of Slingbox's terms and all is well so far. And even if they did send me a C&D, couldn't anybody give their Slingbox password to all their friends anyway?

Your thoughts please...

all I have to do is say for informational purposes only somewhere right? :p Seriously there has to be loophole... :D

dammit? not a big deal. I did expect something like this.

good work on your part though borat!

Only one computer can be using a Slingbox at any given time because of copyright issues.

EDIT>>> Didn't see Borat's post.

Not doubting your enthusiasm for one minute eapro, but isn't worldwide coverage just a teensy bit ambitious?, also alvino says that only one computer can be used at one time, & Al is well into all the pros & cons of the technical & legal side, sorry to burst your bubble :(

I just had this picture of him as a James bond villian, leaning back stroking his cat, going "Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaaaa free HBO to the world!!!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom