Sell or keep and upgrade?

hmm, well the white one is pci. The small black one looks like a pci-e 1x, so I'd guess that the bigger black one is a pci-e 16x, which would be a great thing. But to be sure download cpu-z and see you mobo model, and then google for the specs.
And for the ram, yeah another pair of ddr400 will work. Just curious, you said that you got some ram from ebay and it wouldn't work with the current ram, so what kinda ram was the one you bought? Since as long as it will fit in the mobo (= it's ddr) it should have worked...

it was a while back when i first got the pc i wanted to upgrasde but whewn i seen if it will work the guy said it wouldnt i would have to remove the stock ram and install that ram as both couldnt work together or some stuff so i just got a refund. Let me reconnect this ram and my pc and i will give you some more info! ill also add me on msn well you add me on msn please

Frimon86 -@- Hotmail.com

I dont know what it is but their are two kinds of versions my pc. Their are some without a dvd rom i have the one with the dvdrom.. What programs and links so I can get the exact info should I just try and sell it?

MattieDaShark83 said:
Actually AMD is no longer the gaming machine of choice. Welcome to the new age of Intel and the Conroe!

Yea for now..

its always going to be a back and forth thing.

the 3500+ he has will be fine.

I cant tell by the Pic if that is an AGP slot or a PCI-E slot you have there.

you need to run everest and report back to use what it finds.

we need to know all your

1. Expansion slots

2. CPU socket type

3. PSU watt rating

4. Budget.

Back
Top Bottom