Buying my first desktop, help please.

personally i'd stay away from gateway. i have gotten two from then in the past, both broke (fried mobo) within one month after the one year. Not sure what did it, as it was on a batt. back up. but still, i don't like the quincidence. (did i spell that right?)

here i have a perfect idea for you. you dont have much money but you can also split the money. try to get an alien ware computer, you can pay for them monthly. so say the computer costs $1700 you will only have to pay about $50-$80 a month or i mean you can get a cheaper one but they all rock

Haku Mioje said:
here i have a perfect idea for you. you dont have much money but you can also split the money. try to get an alien ware computer, you can pay for them monthly. so say the computer costs $1700 you will only have to pay about $50-$80 a month or i mean you can get a cheaper one but they all rock

other companies do that too. Only thing is that alienware is more expensive than these other companies.

yeah i agree but i like alienware thats why i suggested it, but yeah i would suggest that you look for one of the companies that allow you to make monthly payments and find you a computer on there

Back
Top Bottom