160 More posts and I'm a guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
LambOfGod said:
well slowly but surely haha.

So when i become a guru does any magic happen :rolleyes:

I got my 3rd Rep bar today too , i'm movin up! how many points you need for 4 bars?

"the real magic happens when you help someone solve a problem with their computer and your recognised by a rep point...the way it should be". ;)

~mr mixx~ said:
"the real magic happens when you help someone solve a problem with their computer and your recognised by a rep point...the way it should be". ;)
Yeah, that doesnt happen very often tho does it :)

Brookfield said:
Thanks for keeping calm, not like some, did you see?, joxley said he'd show me the door, ludicrous, wow, tee-hee, that made me laugh!
OK, I'll try & post more, but then that causes consecutive posts sometimes, which other mods then move to the spam archive, so I can't win, can I?, *sigh*, never mind :( , I'm almost getting used to the remarks, er, I said almost

Cheers!

Haha brookfield, you sad, sad person.

You said you wanted out, when and if you do go.. I will be more than happy to say goodbye, get me?

Your the worst mod on here, you would be ok if you had computer knowledge, but you don't have a nunce of it. You are only a mod because the forum was developing, I have seen the thread in which you became mod. Stay outta my damned way Brookfield.

joxley1990 said:
Haha brookfield, you sad, sad person.

You said you wanted out, when and if you do go.. I will be more than happy to say goodbye, get me?

Your the worst mod on here, you would be ok if you had computer knowledge, but you don't have a nunce of it. You are only a mod because the forum was developing, I have seen the thread in which you became mod. Stay outta my damned way Brookfield.
Sticks & stones!, anyway members have acknowleged on several occasions, that a mod doesn't have to have technical know-how, otherwise that would be one of the requirements laid down, wouldn't it? er, what's "nunce"?, if you mean nuance, that means "a subtle difference of meaning".

joxley, you got your wish, I have been taken on at the site that was offering the position of mod, not as a mod, but as Co-Admin, the bad news for you possibly, is that I'm doing the two jobs, here & there.

well i tell you now, i read the last page of this thread and if i were a mod id lock this immediately. firstly this isnt the place for jox to be moaning at brookfield and im not sure if thats vice versa aswell. secondly what a pointless thread. there was a thread the other day moaning about pointless threads and i agreed with it. if everyone posted when they were about to become a guru then the forum would be loaded with crap. this forum definately needs a junk section for stuff like this and jox and brookfield would be able to fight it out in there :D ...... anyway on a happier note, congrats original poster

no one seems to like brookfield (no offence). you seem ok to me though. i dont visit here every day so i dont really know everything that goes on.
edit: omfg i looked at brookfields avatar the first time and i thought it was the hitman guy. i re looked and then saw it wasnt... noob :p

this is just getting out of control....locked

sorry, lamb..that your thread was highjacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom