Gallery: Game Screenshots

i just bought need for speed carbon collector's edition...didn't install it yet...is it good? it looks like da shiznit.

You actually wasted money buying the Collectors Edition??? ROFL! That game is okay. If you've played Most Wanted you can kinda tell they're not too different other than the heavy emphasis on drifting rather than police evasion. From what I hear, it's a pretty short game too. I downloaded the demo and personally I think it sucks. Things are more vibrant and colorful in Carbon, but it still uses the same graphics engine and the gameplay is very much the same.

Did you get your money's worth? Definately not. That game is worth a rental at best, or you could sell it when you're done.

Will it be fun? Depends.

i didn't install it yet...
i thought need for speeds were really good...the oldest one i have it one called 'need for speed se'.

The Need for Speed series WAS good, until EA started releasing a new one every half a year with no graphical or gameplay difference between them. The last Need for Speed game I enjoyed was Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. After that came tard after tard.

eh, its okay. the racing aspect is kinda weird...
i just wish i can skip the little videos where the people in the other cars are just talking...

Haha, yeah now they have stupid cut-scenes too. Back in the day of the good NFS games, it was just pure adrenaline-filled racing with great gameplay. Not anymore. :(

Back
Top Bottom